Thursday, April 9, 2009

confused

I have found myself being confused... I mean really confused, for the past couple of weeks. I just don;t know what to do anymore. I really do not know what the right choice is. Because if i choose one way it could end great, amazing even, but it could also be terrible. I mean heart wrenching terrible. But if it's something you've wanted for so long now... do you take the risk? i don't take risks. I hate that fear of things not working out. I talked to someone about this today. They said they dont take risks because of the fear of something working. I'm the opposite i don't take risks for fear of things not working. How do you risk everything.. for the possibility of something amazing?

Somebody tell me the right choice..

1 comment:

Joshua Wilbourn said...

This seems several weeks too late given the date but I figured at the least a comment couldn't hurt, right? The idea of taking risks in and of itself is a scary thought. Simply saying that there is something on the line to gain or lose makes people very cautious, even if all the circumstances potentially lead to great things. Taking a risk is something that's inevitable. We do it everyday without realizing it. Analyze the situation and move accordingly but take haste. Far too often does risk hender the ability to make decisions before the opportunities themselves have passed you by completely. Think positive, stay positive, and never lose sight of what you want and need to do. If you do this, even when risking everything, everything will turn out ok. Take care..