Tuesday, December 2, 2008

It's the most wonderful time of the year...

Wow, so its been almost a year since I've written in this thing. I only just remembered it because I happened upon my sister's (check out her blog, its lavatea@blogspot.com) and it made me think of my own.
Sadly, I don't have much to write about. I'm in class, supposed to be working on an ad but I'm just not feeling up to it. So instead I am messing around on the internet doing things of no consequence.
This semester is wrapping up and let me just tell you I am scared. scared scared scared. I have to pass all of my classes. I'm a little worried about my algebra class. I just don't know if I'm gonna be able to make the grade or not. But I suppose there isn't much more I can do, because I'm working my butt off. I'm really just trying not to stress about school though.
Actually I've been taking that approach to almost all aspects of my life. "Don't worry about it." Most of the time worrying about things, and stressing about things, does nothing to change them. Honestly it's kinda nice just letting go of those feelings, those urgings, to just freak out over everything.

It's almost christmastime... I have no idea what I am going to do for money. Or what I'm going to get anyone. I really hoenstly despise this season. My roommates put up our christmas tree last night. I sat and watched.. nothing puts me in a worse mood than the putting up of a christmas tree. Although I do want to go and look at christmas lights. I did have hot chocolate for the first time last night.. that was nice :) I'm afraid I might be a bit of a "grinch".

Oh well.

No comments: